Human Resources: Recruiter
We are looking for a highly motivated team player who can keep pace with the company’s growth trajectory. The successful candidate will have experience working in a high-volume environment, managing the entire recruitment cycle from beginning to end: talent sourcing, attracting candidates, reviewing resumes, interviewing, and offer stages.
Why join our team?
Valens believes in the well-being of our employees and their happiness. Our employees are passionate, engaged, and extremely motivated to succeed and achieve the best results. We offer challenging career opportunities, competitive benefits, and an environment that recognizes and rewards performance. We are continuously seeking high calibre professionals to join our team.
As our recruiter, you will
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Develop and update job descriptions
- Prepare recruitment materials and maintain career pages on website and other platforms
- Source and attract candidates by placing job advertisements using social media, career boards, databases, and other innovative recruitment strategies
- Screen candidates’ resumes and applications, verifying references as required
- Schedule and conduct interviews, assessing applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, experience, soft skills, and aptitudes
- Develop and present offers to candidates and maintain offer data base
- Create and deliver analytical reports on pipeline, recruitment activities, and costs
- Organize and participate in career fairs and in-house recruitment events
You are the ideal candidate if you have the following:
- Minimum 3-5 years proven work experience as a Recruiter
- Able to analyze and interpret applicant data, develop criteria for candidate selection and make hiring recommendations
- Adept with social media tools for recruitment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experienced with recruiting for a broad range of positions.
- Strong at multitasking with minimal supervision and adaptable to change
- Able to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Broad knowledge of the cannabis / oil & gas / pharmaceutical industries is an asset
- Must be able to successfully obtain a clear 10-year history police record check
Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Return to Careers