Valens Agritech/Extraction: Processing Technician
We are currently hiring processing technicians positions within our rapidly growing and reputable company. Valens GroWorks Corp. is looking for people who are detail, deadline and results orientated. The position is best suited for those who are motivated to learn a new industry in an EU GMP compliant oleoresin production facility.
- Must be able to pass a 7-year police background check
- Ensuring 100% compliance and accuracy involving all product tracking, product security and product production
- No previous experience is needed, but manufacturing or lab experience would be preferred. Knowledge in botanical extractions, equipment maintenance and basic lab practices would be beneficial
- Will need to be able to follow SOP’s and execute oil-refining procedures to the highest standards
- Willing to work weekends and overtime to make strict deadlines.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Attention to detail and safety while operating complex extraction equipment
- Takes direction well with a willingness to learn and work various tasks
- Multi-tasking and prioritization
- Independent problem solving
- Understands lab functions, safety, and equipment
- Working in a team-manufacturing atmosphere
- Follow and execute oil extraction and refining procedures
- Responsible for lab maintenance and sanitation
- Detail-oriented, note-taking, and record-keeping
- Basic arithmetic for data collection
- Operating highly sophisticated extraction and post-processing equipment
Contact Tommy (firstname.lastname@example.org) to apply or for more details about this Processing Technician position.
For more information on available positions, please visit our Careers page.
Return to Careers