A processing technician position is now available with a rapidly growing and reputable company, we are looking for someone who is detail, deadline and results orientated. The position is best suited for someone who is motivated to learn a new industry in a cGMP compliant oleoresin production facility.
This position will be starting at 8:00 am, and/or possible afternoon shift starting at 3:30pm.
- Must be able to pass a 7-year police background check
- Ensuring 100% compliance and accuracy involving all product tracking, product security and in product production
- No previous experience is needed, but manufacturing or lab experience would be preferred. Knowledge in botanical extractions, equipment maintenance and basic lab practices would be beneficial
- Will need to be able to follow SOP’s and execute oil-refining procedures to the highest standards
- Willing to work weekends and overtime to make strict deadlines.
- This job also requires someone who can lift 50 lbs and feels comfortable in a lab
- Attention to detail and safety while operating complex extraction equipment
- Takes direction well with a willingness to learn and work various tasks
- Computer skills (excel, social media, office, etc.)
- Multi-tasking and prioritization
- Independent problem solving
- Understands lab functions, safety, and equipment
- Working in a team-manufacturing atmosphere
- Follow and execute oil extraction and refining procedures
- Responsible for lab maintenance and sanitation
- Detail oriented note taking and record keeping
- Basic arithmetic for data collection
- Operating highly sophisticated extraction and post processing equipment
Return to Careers