Processing Technician Position
A processing technician position is now available with a rapidly growing and reputable company. Valens GroWorks Corp. is looking for someone who is detail, deadline and results orientated. The position is best suited for someone who is motivated to learn a new industry in a cGMP compliant oleoresin production facility.
This position will be starting at 8:00 am, and/or possible afternoon shift starting at 3:30pm.
- Must be able to pass a 7-year police background check
- Ensuring 100% compliance and accuracy involving all product tracking, product security and in product production
- No previous experience is needed, but manufacturing or lab experience would be preferred. Knowledge in botanical extractions, equipment maintenance and basic lab practices would be beneficial
- Will need to be able to follow SOP’s and execute oil-refining procedures to the highest standards
- Willing to work weekends and overtime to make strict deadlines.
- This job also requires someone who can lift 50 lbs and feels comfortable in a lab
- Attention to detail and safety while operating complex extraction equipment
- Takes direction well with a willingness to learn and work various tasks
- Computer skills (excel, social media, office, etc.)
- Multi-tasking and prioritization
- Independent problem solving
- Understands lab functions, safety, and equipment
- Working in a team-manufacturing atmosphere
- Follow and execute oil extraction and refining procedures
- Responsible for lab maintenance and sanitation
- Detail oriented note taking and record keeping
- Basic arithmetic for data collection
- Operating highly sophisticated extraction and post processing equipment
Contact us today for more details about this Processing Technician position.
Return to Careers