Senior Brand Manager
Valens GroWorks is looking to hire a Senior Brand Manager who will lead our brand strategy, build and deliver innovative marketing campaigns and programs, and assist with developing and growing our marketing team.
- Lead the development and execution of our brand strategy to increase brand awareness, enhance storytelling, unlock new growth opportunities and sales leads, while building equity for the future.
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Generate, execute and manage creative integrated online/offline marketing campaigns, advertising, PR, manage contact with media and industry associations, tradeshows and other campaigns to generate demand
- Own our marketing infrastructure by developing a thorough understanding of our analytics, tools, and KPIs for each channel, and identifying and resolving gaps
- Prepare, own and maintain budgets, and track projects through to their successful and timely completion
- Monitor advertising and earned media response; monitor PR, social media and marketing lead generation campaigns
- Manage the design, creation and maintenance of product brochures, advertisements, posters and newsletters, web banners, animations, corporate and product presentations & videos
- Manage the marketing literature library, ensuring sufficient inventory of materials and supplies
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field, MBA preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in brand management
- Must have experience with marketing in a highly regulated industry such as Cannabis, Tobacco, Alcohol, etc.
- Possess strong leadership, analytical and project management skills
- Experience with B2B marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication (technical writing)
- Expert web user; advanced user of MS Office Suite
- This is a full-time role that can be based in either Toronto, ON or Kelowna, BC.
To inquire about this Senior Brand Manager position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Return to Careers